QuizApp Need a help

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrHHdlcrLeP9lFpu9i-Q-Qas3qWO55sM/view?usp=sharing

Hi guys could you please help me figure it out where is an error

Can you describe what your code does and what error is occurring? Others may be working on something similar and everyone doesn’t have time or is able to search through your project

I only can select one question when I am running the simulator, and that it’s not appearing the next question… You can take a look, I followed all the steps Chris did… But dont know why its not working

Can you drop your code in the forum here?

This helps with others who are having the same issue and it isolates which part of the code is the issue, rather than needing to search through your project.

Also which video are you following? (And I’ll most likely change your post to the App Development category, rather than Community, or if you can do this, that’d be great)

Paste your code in as text, rather than providing a screenshot.

To format the code nicely, place 3 back-ticks ``` on the line above your code and 3 back-ticks ``` on the line below your code. The 3 back-ticks must be the ONLY characters on the line. The back-tick character is located on the same keyboard key as the tilde character ~ (which is located below the Esc key). You can also highlight an entire code block and click the </> button on the toolbar to wrap the block for you.

This also makes it easier for anyone assisting as they can copy the code and carry out some testing.