I just finished up another app and sent it off to Apple last night. I learned, the hard way, that in the future when I come up with a name for an app, I need to register it first before I start the new project.
I did just the opposite with the app I sent off last night. I discovered the name was already taken. Ug. Lucky for me I use Tower to manage changes so my first attempt of changing the name which horribly corrupted days of work, could be tossed away and I started again.
I discovered all I need to do was change the Target Name in the Build Settings and that did the trick. At least I hope. All the files and hard-coded location strings in Xcode are still the old names, but it shows up on the phone with the new name. So will see what he Apple inspectors have to say!
Anyway, the lesson learned for me is register the name first!