Request: build a basis web + app Accouting software

Hi!

i have a small request. Im not a IT guy just a normal business man. I try to learn building a web and app accouting software for my smb company. Hope could share that program to everyone here in my country. Hope we could get in touch. Thank you.

David, this group is primarily for people learning how to build iOS apps.

Note a web app and iOS app are very different! They require completely different skill sets.

Someone may answer, but this isn’t the group where you’d have your request filled

Hey David, check out Meng To’s designcode.io courses. He has some courses for building web sites/web apps.

I’m going to move your thread to the App Development category since this “Requests and Feedback” section is for tutorial requests and unfortunately I’m unable to fulfill this one due to me being only an iOS mobile developer.

Hi David, I think you will find that with a little bit of google research you will be able to use one of the many open source applications out there.

However if this is not to your taste then you can contact me and we can discuss further. At the very least I will be able to help you into a direction, maybe throw a specification together for you or at the most put a framework web app and/or ios app together for you.