Setup with latest connect and auto-renewable subscriptions

Hello Chris et.al.,

I’m stuck!.., on auto-renewable subscriptions setup(in apple connect and maybe xcode),

PS: I got one app approved(yes!, the free one).

In the latest Connect it has “Subscriptions” separate from “In app purchases”, which is good?
Also it has under “General” → “Price and Availability”

Welp: using the latest functionality of Connect for auto-renewable subscriptions do I still have to add code in xcode if I’ve set it up in Connect? and do I have to have a price setup in “Price and Availability” if I have an auto-renewable subscription in “Subscriptions”?

Connect demanded me to put a price in “Price and Availability”? so I did now I can’t remove it.

maybe because I didn’t see the “In-App Purchases and Subscriptions” option on the Connect main page?

If I still need to add code in xcode do you have a current youtube for that? I watch the one dated 2020.

Can you point me in the right direction? I don’t want to use any third party systems. Thank you in advance.

I don’t see a lot of replies on here, but SwiftUI In-App Subscriptions with RevenueCat 2022 - YouTube
watch this vid. Doesn’t sound like the framework you’re using and Im gonna be honest, I’m very new to this, but sounds like whatcha need :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’m will do my own “heavy lifting.” Looking for requirements. It’s a simple auto-renewable, nothing fancy.

Again, thank you! ekraus0227