several on the same code

Hi there
I am totally new to programming and have therefore signed up for CWC+
but my biggest coding to date is the Wargame
but since there are 2 of us who have started up here together, I have one, I hope simple question
how can we both work on the same code/app even though we are located in different locations.
I’ve looked around a bit without being able to find a solution
I thank you in advance for any help

@Caito

Welcome to the community.

When you ask, “how can we both work on the same code/app even though we are located in different locations.”, do you mean that you wish to collaborate together and create an App?

If the answer is yes, then you can facilitate that by using GitHub. Since it is likely that neither of you know what GitHub is then you both have a significant learning curve ahead of you. The good news is that there is a GitHub course on CWC+ named “GitHub Essentials” which you would both benefit from doing. The course “iOS Networking (2023)” also touches on how to use “git” (or source control) so I would suggest that you both do the courses “iOS Foundations with SwiftUI (2023)” and the “iOS Networking (2023)” and then “GitHub Essentials”.

@Chris_Parker
the answer is yes, the idea is to help each other with the whole process and hopefully we will end up with a functional app.
we will throw ourselves at the suggested courses, as something of the first .
this is one of the reasons why we have chosen CWC+, the hope and expectation that there is a course to help us on our way.
thanks for the help

we are also open to other input and suggestions