TEST FLIGHT - Do you want to try my app?

Hi,

I’m getting close to submitting my first app to Test Flight. (I’ve no idea how long this process is going to take). BUT, naturally I need some people that are up for testing out the app.

The app is a foreign language learning app that encourages a different approach compared to other apps on the market.

If you are interested in testing out the app then please let me know and I can stay in touch. Once it is good to go I’ll make sure you have access to try it out.

Take it easy,

Cd

Hey Chris, what language does your app teach? Happy to give it a try

1 Like

Hey Cal,

Initially it will be some basic French, German, and Spanish.

My target audience is beginners, but also anyone that has tried to learn a language and not been very successful. I’m hopeful that the method and experience provides a refreshing and sustainable approach for users.

I’ll look to keep you posted. Just trying to get through the final steps and submit to Test Flight within the next fortnight.

Thanks again

1 Like

Hey Chris, i’m up for giving it a try too!

1 Like

I‘d be interested to test it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome! Could you please tag me here when it’s ready?
I’m French and I’ve already studied Spanish, so I guess I will try German lol

Learning languages is a crowded market but if you have an original method it could be interesting. Like, Duolingo is very successful yet deeply flawed and not very effective for learning imho.

1 Like

Thanks Chris

I’m nearly ready for submitting to Test Flight, so will let you know when I’m there.

Thanks, I’ll let you know when it’s good to go.

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to try your app out too! Please tag me when it’s ready!

1 Like

Thank you, hopefully won’t be too long to go. Will let you know when I can.