Unable to deploy my app on my iPhone or iPad

Hey everyone,

I was building an app, and running it in the simulator and I was able to do it without any problems.

However, when I tried to deploy it on my phone it gave the following couple of errors,

I tried googling this issue and came up with nothing which addresses the issue, so I thought I would try over here before going to Apple.

I also have not deployed any other app on my iPhone from my current mac.

I am running Xcode 12 on my m1 MacBook air running macOS 11.1.

my phone is an iPhone 7+ running ios 14.3

Thank you for your help

theres actually no issue. this is apple’s limitation on the “free” developer accounts. you cant make more than 10 apps in a week, and also some other features that are locked behind paywall like being able to use apple sign in on your app.

you can just wait in a few days maybe it will free up a space… or if you are really invested in being an apple developer, the paid membership is $99 a year

If you have a free Developer Account you are restricted in what you can do in terms of:

• How many Apps you can create in a 7 day window (the waning is saying the you have reached your maximum of 10 App ID’s in a 7 day window) and
  • You are restricted in placing Apps on your real device

The reality is that with a Paid account ($99US per year) you can create as many Apps as you like and put as many as you like on your own devices (although after 12 months you will have to reload them. A minor inconvenience though). There may also be a limit to the number of real devices but I don’t know what that is.

It’s a bit of a nuisance but that’s the way it is. If you are intending to pursue iOS Development in the longer term then at some point you will need to make a decision to create a Paid account.

(edit) you beat me to it @Francis_Fuerte

1 Like

Oh that’s a bummer I guess.

I can’t get the paid account coz I am 17 rn.

Also is there a way I can decide which apps create an app id and which don’t , coz I open a lot of new projects without actually doing stuff in them.

thanks for your reply btw

well once you run your project in the simular i guess it gets registered already. or maybe even as fast as creating the project itself, you can always just modify a project you recently made so you don’t have to wait and make another project next week

Oh alright.

Well thanks for taking the time to help Francis, I really appreciate it.

Have a great day