What is the difference between writing the tools directly in the code and including them in the Main?

Hi everyOne :wave:t2:

I see a lot of videos that people deal with. I saw two groups: -

1- A group that writes the code without going to a page main And insert tools only write the code on the page and can be through the code tools are inserted.

2- A group includes the tools on the page and then links them to the viewController and then you write the code … is there a difference between them and what is better.

What is the difference between writing the tools directly in the code and including them in the Main?

Hi

I assume you are writing about the difference between creating a user interface programmatically or through the storyboard.

They both get to the same result, I suppose folks who like to go the code method make it easier to update and service the UI in the future, or folks with a linear way of thinking like the idea of code rather than the graphical point and click of storyboard building.

In the end, for the most part, is it preference, and there are times when one method makes it easier to get to the objective.

I use both, prefer storyboards and REALLY loving the way SwiftUI creates the user interface. The latter is still so new for me, many times I revert to the way I know just to get the task done.

my 2-cents.
Blessings,
β€”Mark

1 Like

Thanksss Mark :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: