Why does my custom tab bar get pushed up everytime the on screen keyboard pops up?

I’ve made a custom tab bar (using Chris’s video on how to make a custom tab bar) and I’m trying to add a search bar on one of my views. For some reason half of the tab gets pushed up when the onscreen keyboard appears. Ive tried " .ignoresSafeArea(.keyboard)" literally everywhere and the only thing that happens is my icons for the tab disappear but the top of the tab still stays there. I’ve been trying to fix it for the last 24 hours but I’m getting nowhere, can somebody please help me with this. Thanks!

Here is the link to my post on stackoverflow too view the code/ images of problem: swift - Why does my custom tab bar get pushed up everytime the on screen keyboard pops up? - Stack Overflow

@david_sergiu

Hi David,

Welcome to the community.

Apologies for taking so long for one of us to get back to you.

I might be simpler to share you entire project so that we have the context in which the Views reside and it also makes it easier to do some testing.

Can you compress the entire project into a zip file and share that via either Dropbox or Google Drive.

To compress the project, locate the project folder in Finder and then right click on the top level folder and select Compress ProjectName. Post that newly created zip file to either Dropbox or Google Drive and then create a share link and post that link in a reply to this thread.

If you choose to use Google Drive then when you create the Share link, ensure that the “General Access” option is set to “Anyone with the Link” rather than “Restricted”.

(edit) I have also posted a response to your stackoverflow post. I hope that helps.