Xcode Problems - register on a Developer Account

Hello everyone! I hope all are motivated on Learning as I am.

I’d like to ask your help because something is happening with my Xcode. some time ago I started to learn Swift because the company where I works needed someone to work in the iOS development department, I took the challenges and now I’m here.

The company gave me a Developer Account to develop and learn. first I set up all the environment (register the iPhone, Mac, and all the equipment the company gave me) after I put the certificate on the Xcode and I start to code. After do some of the exercises on CWC Xcode says the " Showing Recent Messages

Communication with Apple failed. Your maximum App ID limit has been reached. You may create up to 10 App IDs every 7 days.

No profiles for ‘IdenticaSA.loops-challenge’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘IdenticaSA.loops-challenge’."

please, could you help me with this problems.

Thanks for all!!

Best regards

David

Welcome to the community David!

This happens a lot to beginners, you can only have 10 new projects in a 7 day span

The provisioning profile is part of what Apple uses to know it’s really YOU who’s developing apps and because you hit that limit, that’s maybe the issue why it can’t find a new provisioning profile for that app