Code review Assist

Hi Again,

Started work and having some trouble doing something that should be basic due to some complications with using a generic view in multiple places, can i have suggestions where i can have someone do a code review with me or is someone experience with swift can check it out with me remotely, i do not mind paying. Thanks. Save a soul.

Post the code in a reply and there is a good chance that some help will be offered.

Paste your code in as text, rather than providing a screenshot.

To format the code nicely, place 3 back-ticks ``` on the line above your code and 3 back-ticks ``` on the line below your code. Like this:
```
Your code goes here
```
The 3 back-ticks must be the ONLY characters on the line. The back-tick character is located on the same keyboard key as the tilde character ~ (which is located below the Esc key). You can also highlight an entire code block and click the </> button on the toolbar to wrap the block for you.

This also makes it easier for anyone assisting as they can copy the code and carry out some testing.

The rules of this group include the following:

“No solicitation. Don’t make posts offering or requesting work/services/employment.”

All the rules are listed in this post.

Thanks. I didn’t know this. Noted.
what is the proper way please?
Apologies for breaking the rule, i will delete the last reply.

What we are trying to avoid is having a situation where advertisements are posted where the person posting has a financial interest or a fee for services are offered. It takes away from the intent of this community which is as per the Rules heading “Here’s what this group is for:”

In your situation the code you want reviewed would appear to be commercially sensitive so anyone assisting needs to be cognisant of that and ensure that it remains confidential. I really don’t know how you are going to control that if you were to discuss this with someone in a private message which is an option to achieve what you want. On top of that, how can you be sure that the person assisting (who you don’t know from a bar of soap) even knows what they are talking about.

Thanks. got your point.