CodeCrew Community Rules

Thanks for joining the CodeCrew Community!

This is a safe, encouraging and uplifting community to help each other reach our goals!

I’ve outlined a few quick rules to guide our activity in here. Please take a second to review them!

Here’s what this group is for:

1. Asking questions that you have about coding or app development.

2. Sharing your personal successes and breakthroughs.

3. Publishing helpful tutorials, articles and tips that will help others.

4. Helping other community members.

5. Questions or comments on the topic of app development.

Here’s what you shouldn’t do in here:

1. Don’t post customer support questions (ie. account and billing concerns, password resets, login issues etc.). All customer support related questions should be sent to Contact Us.

2. Don’t post self-promotional content. If you think that your content is helpful to others but you have financial interest/involvement in it, please clear it with me first by sending me an email at Contact Us

3. Don’t encourage others to participate in unethical or illegal activities. Not that I think you guys would do this but let’s just cover our bases.

4. Don’t put down, belittle or shame other members who are asking valid questions. I want this community be an encouraging, safe and helpful environment. Let’s lift each other up!

5. No solicitation. Don’t make posts offering or requesting work/services/employment.

6. Minors: Just as a reminder if you’re under the age of 14, you’re awesome for learning to code :smiley:but you need to get permission to use the forum and any CWC services as stated in Section 1 of our Terms of Service.

Alright, now that that’s out of the way, let’s do this!

Welcome to the community!

8 Likes