Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Wow, you’re on a roll, callmewiz! One badge after another. Congratulations!!

After completing the War Card last week I completed I finished the Match Application today. Again very good learning process, thanks!

Actually considering going for the paid courses now to gain more experience and see more aspects.

1 Like

Congrats again, Tini! You’re on a roll, enjoy your 2nd badge. Thank you so much for your kind words, and yes, hope you consider getting our paid course bundle!

1 Like

Hi Chris
I just completed the Match App, when I finish the 28 Days Challenge this night and enjoyed the process tremendously.
Thanks for the great lessons! Great job.

1 Like

Congratulations! Very impressive. Enjoy your 2nd badge, FayDev_2020!

Just finished it! With some errors that I’ll deal with them later.

This was the 3rd free course from you that I completed. They’re all simply fantastic for me!

Ready to enroll in your compete iOS training.

1 Like

Cheers, Shawna! And thanks for your kind words. Glad that you enjoyed the tutorials and the challenge. Enjoy your new badge!

Yes I did it!!! Thanks Chris! Not sure where to go next, but I want to do more :wink:

I deviated a little as I’ve got a young boy who loves dogs so I couldn’t help but add some dog cards and additional sounds.

The hardest part was working through the randomiser (need to go back to that)
I also spent about 2 to 3 days just thinking about protocols and delegates, just to get it right in my head haha!!

Great teaching - where do I go next?!?!!?

1 Like

Cheers, Garry! Have you tried the Slots challenge yet? And enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was difficult but interesting. I am done!
I have an app idea in mind. I though it would be easy and simple, but it appeared not after completing the Match App. Nonetheless, I am eager to continue learning to achieve my goal.

1 Like

Just awesome, Mohammed! Completing one challenge after another. Congrats on your second badge!

1 Like

Finished the 28 day challenge! Learned so much about the various classes, types, objects, functions and etc. Loved the logical approach to development you have embedded into these courses.

1 Like

So what is next? I am excited about this! Do you have a course on using databases? I would like to create an app that uses online db.

1 Like

Which module of the paid course is this?

Hi, there! Congrats on your achievements! Added another badge for you.

Check out our course bundle to advance further:

Or you can also do the Build a Slots App challenge:

Cheers!

Thanks for a great learning program… I’m a recently retired engineer who has done some programming in Fortran (even computer cards :), assembly language for real time control along with C and Basic… The logic of Swift is quite translatable from my experience, but I’m still getting a handle on the class & protocol calls of higher level abstraction. Looking forward to working out an iPhone App that I have an idea for…

Thanks again

1 Like

Congrats and thank you so much for learning with us, itoebe! Just added a badge for you. Update us on that app that you’ll be working on! :slight_smile:

Did it! what would you recommend to do next?

1 Like

Still have a lot to learn. Just can’t handle all of the knowledge yet :muscle:

1 Like

Wow, you’re on a roll! Try the Slots challenge next if you want!