Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Congrats on your 2nd badge! :slight_smile:

Added a scoring mechanism and reset button that has got my kids playing on my iPad.

1 Like

Congrats! It must be an awesome feeling to both finish this challenge and let your loved ones enjoy your work. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Thanks Chris, I did it and this was a great time to learn all the tricky and best practices things.
Here is the screen capture :wink:

Thanks a million for all the courses !
Cheers

1 Like

@adsoFromOverlanders
Welcome Frederic and well done. Great to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Badge awarded.

I’m a little confused. I started the 28 day app challenge but I noticed days 11-17 and 18-28 videos on yotuube are from 2017…is there an updated version or does everything still apply in 2020? Thanks!

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats! Awesome work! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Gary! Excellent! Badge awarded. More to come!

I commented out a bit so that Xcode won’t display error messages.

1 Like

I made it through the 28 days. It makes so much fun, thanks to you! Great tutorials. Here is the screenshot:

1 Like

Congrats! Confident as always that you’ll kill this challenge. Try the slots challenge next! And enjoy your new badge. :slight_smile:

Awesome, Marc! Hope you learned a lot and had fun during the process. Try doing the slots challenge next. Enjoy your new badge. Cheers!

Hey, I’m new and I’m here for my 28 days badge ^^ Chris thank you for making the knowledge available for free.

1 Like

Wow, you may be new here, but you’re already killing it! Congrats! And request granted – your new badge has been awarded! :slight_smile:

I did it! Thank you Chris and the rest of the team. I’m loving the learning course so far and I want to keep on building and learning more about coding - also SwiftUI! It is definitely difficult in the start, but I have a feeling that once you get the grip of it, you can actually start to create from your imagination. I will keep on going taking one small step every day.

2 Likes

Yesssssss, that’s what we’re talking about, Emil! You are just killing the challenges! Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts on this whole learning journey. It’s indeed challenging, but no pain, no gain as they say. Now look at what you’ve accomplished! Congrats again, you now have your second badge!

This was a fantastic course, thank you Chris!

1 Like

OH MY GOD, this was hard. I took more than 28 days, but I’m glad I finished it :blush: thank you Chris and the team.

Just wondering how to put the app on an older iPhone model. Anyone knows? :frowning:

1 Like