Finished the SwiftUI Slots App? Post your Screenshot Here!

WOW, awesome, Bluecheese! You now have three badges. Amazing achievement indeed! :slight_smile:

Just finished the SwiftUI Slots app challenge… The refactoring solution was great, some obvious and some not so, but great series overall :+1:

1 Like

You did FINISH! Congratulations! You now have all badges. Outstanding! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it. :partying_face:

2 Likes

CONGRATS, Marc! You just got all three badges! Amazing!

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations to you! Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

I love SwiftUI, specially explained by Chris!
A bit modified to allow 3 lines bet as well.

1 Like

Wow, awesome, Cedric! We always like it when students take things up a notch. Keep on killing it, and enjoy your 2nd badge!

I hope I’m not too late to jump on this challenge!

1 Like

Never too late to celebrate your achievement, Matt! Badge awarded as proof. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much! Learnt a lot from doing this app!

1 Like

Wow, Skya! I just saw that you already earned all three challenge badges! What a champ! Big congrats! We can’t wait for your own apps to be released out there. :slight_smile:

Hey Chris and CWC community I finished the slots app… Chris your videos have really inspired me that I went all the way to adding an alert message in case the credits are < than the cost of the spin.
Thank you again!

1 Like

Done! Thanks for another great lesson :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, Marco! What a champ! Hope you had fun! And thanks for your kind words. We genuinely just want to see our students persevere and eventually succeed. And oh, badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Karsen! You’re on a roll! Keep it up!

code 24 hour a day with no sleeping :smiley:

1 Like

My golly, you’re a champ! Completing all of our challenges and getting all the badges. Insane. But don’t overwork yourself! Work smart, rest harder, haha. Congrats again!

1 Like

The “Spin Middle Row” button, will make the middle row the only row being randomized and scored.

The the image below is a winning result from the “Spin All” button, which takes into account all diagonal and horizontal rows.

1 Like