Finished the SwiftUI Slots App? Post your Screenshot Here!

Well done, Rod! Congrats on finishing this challenge. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Hi Chris i’ve completed the Swift UI slots app, its been really fun! and challenging.

1 Like

Awesome, randlyce! You did it! Glad to know that you had fun while conquering this challenge. :slight_smile: So proud to award to you your well-earned badge! :slight_smile:

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wow, amazing! You just obtained all our badges. :slight_smile: Massive congratulations!

JACKPOT… All rows and diagonals. First time that has happened.

2 Likes

This was a lot of fun to build. My first SwiftUI project, but I really just started learning Swift with UIKit, so this is all pretty new to me. First impression is SwiftUI is more intuitive but I’ve got a lot to learn with both.

I added sound effects: pull arm sound for each spin and a chimes sound when you win.

Thanks!

Ddren

1 Like

Well done! You certainly knocked this challenge out of the park, congratulations. Enjoy your second badge! :slight_smile:

Yes! My third badge!

1 Like

And third badge you got! You are AMAZING! Collecting all three badges, woot, woot! We’re so proud of you! Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

Can you guys add more badges? How about badges only for CWC+? Thanks!

Just finish it. Hope I can add sound to it.

1 Like

Wow, max! You just earned all our three badges! Just excellent! :slight_smile: Update us on your next projects. :slight_smile:

Yes! I did it. I was unsure if I was going to complete this one. Makes me happy that I did it without the solution even though the code could have been a little more perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@philipwinsnes

It’s always a sense of achievement when you complete an App on your own. Proves that you’ve learned a lot in the process. Well done.

Badge Awarded.

1 Like

你好,克里斯老师,我是一个中国人,请允许我用中文和您沟通,这是我的作业,我想说您的课太好了,我也希望和您一样,把SwiftUI教授给全世界更多的朋友,谢谢您和您的团队!您好,克里斯先生,我是中国人。请允许我用中文与您交流。这是我的功课。我想说你的课很好。我也希望像您一样,我会教您SwiftUI。世界上更多的朋友,谢谢您和您的团队!Hello, Mr. Chris, I am a Chinese. Please allow me to communicate with you in Chinese. This is my homework. I want to say that your class is very good. I also hope that, like you, I will teach you SwiftUI . More friends in the world, thank you and your team!

1 Like

You are so awesome, Michael! Well done! We’re happy to have you as one of our students. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Great introduction to SwiftUI!

1 Like

Wow, look at that, your super awesome self just earned all three badges! CONGRATS! :slight_smile:

1 Like