Finished the SwiftUI Slots App? Post your Screenshot Here!

Hi Chris,
Here is my approach to your slot challenge, thank you very much!
I add two links on the bottom and I gave wins depending on first 2 images (Win 200) and last two (Win 100) as well 3 matches.
I see other people using arrays, I guess that’s coming in next lessons!
Thank you and your team!

1 Like

Astounding! Two badges in a row! Two challenges completed in a row! You are awesome. Keep up the great work!

I did it!

1 Like

You crushed it! Congratulations! Two completed challenges in a row, well done! :slight_smile:

Here is my Slots App :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my version of the slot challenge. All three rows spin at the same time, and the images are animals instead of fruit, because I like animals better. I know this isn’t exactly what was asked for but it allows a win vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. You gain credits for all matches that are made for each spin, and you only lose credits if there is no match at all.

2 Likes

Just aaaaamazing, Diane! You’re an inspiration! You are just progressing and progressing. Keep up the awesome work. And enjoy your new badge!

A little late to the party but still learning. It was a lot of fun but realize there is a long way to go. LOL

1 Like

Thank you, Arthur. You’re very kind. I am really having fun with the lessons.

You’re off to an excellent start! We’re so proud of you. Enjoy your new badge!

A little behind the times but absolutely loved doing this challenge. I added a couple of extra boxes to track how many credits have been spent and what the win amount is on the current spin. I also utilised State and Binding variables at this stage to easily replicate the ‘Information’ boxes at the top of the screen.
I also decided to stop the player from winning on multiple lines when they spin all lines.

1 Like

Aaaahmazing! We always like it whenever our students just go above and beyond. Just shows that you are having fun while learning. Keep up the greatness because the best is yet to come for you! Enjoy your new badge!

Here’s my finished SwiftUI Slots! I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right spot or if we’re even supposed to post the SwiftUI Slots from the 14 Day Beginner Challenge, because everyone else’s Slots look much more sophisticated haha :slight_smile: Anyway, if I’m in the wrong spot, sorry about that! Thanks :)!

2 Likes

Niiiiiice, congrats! And you posted your screenshot in the right thread and nope, your work is as good as everyone else! Enjoy your new badge and keep on going! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! :slight_smile: Thanks Mr. Arthur! Have a great day :innocent:.

1 Like

Here is my approach.

1 Like

Finally got the chance to complete this slot challenge

2 Likes

This is awesome, congratulations! Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

You just keep on collecting all these badges of accomplishment! We’re so proud of you!