Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Thank you for this wonderful learning experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Successfully finish the game while using a VMWare to run Xcode.

1 Like

1 Like

I made it :smiley:

Thank you @CodeWithChris

1 Like

1 Like

Hello! I am very excited to say that I finished the War Card Game If you want a good laugh look at the title of my program, I was having some issues with file names because I accidentally renamed one of the project files I this was the one I finally got to Work!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 1.21.16 AM|690x388

1 Like

Thank You @CodeWithChris!

1 Like

Thank you so much for such nicely explained tutorial. First step done well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Justin! Keep on going! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your first badge, Jilesh! Try our other challenges next. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Outstanding, ChazPT! :slight_smile: This is only the beginning. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Well done! Thanks again for learning with us. First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile: Keep on trying our other challenges.

Thanks for your kind words and we’re glad to know that you benefited from our tutorials! Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot chris

1 Like

Well done! This is only the beginning. Keep on doing other challenges. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Great introductory course!

The Wargame picture is a screenshot on my actual device :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done Robin. Great to be able to have the App on your own device so you can show your friends what you created.

Thanks Chris :slight_smile:
It is a great way to show my progress indeed

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like