New Member Introductions

Good morning Code Crew! I hope everyone is doing well. I’m Reginald Parker from Washington DC 23 year old Army vet. I’ve always been interested in the development of apps because of my frequent use of apps. Also thought it would be cool if I made one of my own and that’s why I’m here. I wish everyone the best of luck, all dreams are attainable. Keep pushing on guys and gals!

2 Likes

Hi Code Crew,

I’ve been programming for a long time, but have recently started to look at Swift again after not looking at it for 4 years. I have used a wide variety of languages Java, C, C#, Objective C on various platforms BlackBerry, Android, iOS and have also worked on firmware, backend, frontend and databases.

1 Like

Hi CodeCrew,

I am a retired airline pilot who many years ago dabbled with writing some very basic calendar related Apps in AppleScript. Realising they’d be more useful working on IOS devices I wanted to re write them. I hadn’t a clue how or where to start. That’s when I discovered Code with Chris and signed up.
John

1 Like

Hi CodeCrew,

I am very keen to build Apps for iOS. Cant wait!. I was a developer for windows app and web applications for a decade. Quit full time career, learnt graphic design, UI, UX and have been freelancing in UI and Visual design for a while now. Want to get back to coding iOS apps. Very eager to get on board. I hope CodeWithChris gives me that break in iOS App development! So far it is going good with free tutorials.

1 Like

Hey Chris,

I am very glad to join this community.

Regards,
Subhash,

1 Like

Hi All,

Craig here from Melbourne Australia… I am nearing retirement… in my 60’s now and love I.T.

Have been playing with Xcode for a few years now and although I still need lots and lots of help (old age), I still love it.

I have a few simple apps on the Apple App store…

This looks to be a great forum and have already met some great people and help… Thanks to all!

BTW… this is a hobby for me to help keep my old brain working.

Cheers.

Craig.

4 Likes

Hey guys whats up,
My name is Nidal I’m 15 and I decided to create an app for a project I have in school. I have about 2 weeks to finish everything not to mention I’ve had no past coding or app developing experience before CodeWithChris. I watched the 10 tutorial videos and that’s it so lets hope for the best. I’ll let you guys know when my app is published.

3 Likes

Hi, Craig! Welcome to the community! Thanks for reminding us that our quest for learning doesn’t stop no matter what stage we are in our lives. You’re seriously a champ! Cheering for you!

1 Like

Yay, Nidal! Welcome to our community! We can’t help but be in awe of your desire to get better at coding at such a young age. Yes, please, please send us the details of your apps once they’re finished. Congrats in advance. You’re seriously awesome and talented!

We’re also very happy to have you here, Subhash! Enjoy learning! :slight_smile:

We’re already claiming that successful vision of yours! Kudos to you for taking that courageous leap into the freelancing world just to follow your dreams. Thank YOU for being a part of our growing family!

Wow, John! So glad to know that we have someone like you who is retired pilot. What a job, what a career! Thanks for your continuous desire to learn. You’ll only get better from here. Can’t wait to see your progress. Cheers!

Steve, your story touched us like no other. We are very glad to have you around in this thriving community of ours. Thanks for not stopping. Your eagerness to learn new things will surely be rewarded, so just hang in there. Cheers!

Awesome! Your knowledge in using a wide variety of languages will certainly help you in mastering Swift in no time. We’re excited to see what stuff you can produce using it. Happy learning!

Wow, such an honor to have you here, Reginald! Thanks for your service! You definitely have the right mindset. Instead of being a user forever, why not be a creator? We’re one with you in seeing you succeed. All the best!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Susanna! Happy to have someone like you who’s a bioengineer as part of our growing family. Your game-based app idea is awesome! You can make it happen!

Happy to have you in here, John! Excited to see and use the various iOS apps that you’ll produce in the future. Cheers!

Hello, April! Thanks for joining us! You’ll only get better from here, trust us! Kudos to you for having to desire to get better. Just keep on practicing. Cheers!

Hello CodeCrew,

I’m Asuquo and i will really want to learn mobile apps development from the scratch and i’ll welcome supports from anyone.

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks Arthur. I am finishing my training Manuel as we speak. ™ and Copyright are next. I will need help cause I know I can’t get it done my self. I have 4 projects at once and trying to do all of it with my wife. The information will connect to the application and the website. Its tough and not being computer savvy is a kick in the pills every day .Training Manuel, Web site, Application and the Computer Program. Taking the training classes is great! Its a lot to do all at once but with the the first part done hopefully we can hit the trifecta and get them done this year or at least Beta versions. Now is our time to push.

1 Like