Pratham's iOS Journey Journal

I should be done or about done with the Databases courses by February/March 2021.

By May/June 2021, I should be done or about done with all of the one-day builds or as many of them as necessary.

1 Like

Great to hear! Keep working a little each day towards your goals!

2 Likes

so Update
I decided to skip the Photo App since it is taking an excessive amount of time or I feel like it is going to take an excessive amount of time to complete and I feel like I kinda need to move a little forward onto the next step.

So I have started the Core Data, I am wrapping up/finishing up the Core Data series and starting the Core Data Guidebook App.

Nice!!

The photo app is for using Firebase which is a cloud storage method. CoreData, as I’m sure you know now, is for storage on device. NOT in cloud!

It all depends on what you want to make in the end, for which would be most useful to you

1 Like

did you start the Realm Database? that’s the one that I skipped. I kinda liked the photo app but yeah It was a lot of work lol

I am finishing up the Core Data Guidebook App. I am finishing up the Database course.

I am not doing the Module 7 and Module 8 of the Database courses since that is the realm training.