Tutorials tutorials tutorials

Hey!

I’m wondering if you feel like I do. I’m drawn to tutorials like moths are to a flame. I can’t seem to get enough of them.

I’m sure a lot of you also just got this email half an hour ago:

What do I find in there?

This.

Even though I’m well into “Launch your first app” in CWC+, I’m tempted to start this. I won’t. I’ll just keep going through my CWC+ course (I’m in iOS Networking - Module 2 - Lesson 09 right now and absolutely love it! This is the best iOS dev learning material I’ve ever seen and I’ve been in this “learning stage” since 2008).

The reason I’m posting this is: at which point, going through “Launch your first app,” were you comfortable enough to say, “Okay, I’ve got this; I’m starting my own project!”? Were you successful? Did you fail? Either way I’d love to know.

I’m determined to see “Launch your first app” through to the end until I start, but I wonder how you guys feel.

Cheers!

Right at the end of the Foundations course, I started working on the views for my first project (while taking the following courses in parallel especially for Firebase)

Ended up scratching that project but learnt a TON from it. You can read about it here

Totally agree with your determination to focus on the “Launch your first app” journey and not get lost in other tutorials, I think this is the way :slight_smile: you can always expand later but you really need to build a strong foundation first and this is something the CWC courses provide

Good luck!