Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Thank you for the kind words Arthur! :heart:

1 Like

This was such a wonderful learning experience!!!

1 Like

Next step on the journey =)

1 Like

I really enjoyed working on the 28 day code challenge ! Thanks for providing it for free!

1 Like

Outstanding, Dylan! This is just the start of more awesome accomplishments. Keep it up. :slight_smile: Enjoy your new badge!

1 Like

Well done, awesome! Keep up the great work. Enjoy your new badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, Veronika! You’re on a roll. Hope you participate in our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and thanks Arthur!

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, another badge for you. Happy to see your progress. Keep on going! Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished the match app!:smiley:
Enjoying overcome every problems when coding. It took me almost 2 days to understand Protocol and Delegate and how the data is transmitted between each part. Thanks for Chris’s enjoyable courses. :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

@Ibroad

Well done Richard.

Finished! Took my time with it, well worth the effort. Thanks Chris.

1 Like

Awesome, congratulations on earning your second badge! Very well done! :slight_smile:

Hi all,
This was awesome and I learnt so much. As I have some experience with coding (Ruby) I’m finding the concepts in Swift easier to pick up. It’s the xcode environment that I find challenging. All good though. Onwards and upwards with the next project.

Love your enthusiasm Chris. I don’t feel so bad when my brain turns to mush trying to understand it all. As you keep saying, practice, practice, practice which I’m trying to do.

Cheers

Glen

1 Like

You are beyond inspirational, Glen! So happy that you’re a part of our growing CodeCrew family. I’m proud to award your 2nd badge to you. I hope you go for our Slots challenge next! Take care and keep on excelling!

Thanks Arthur for these supportive words. I’m finding it mentally challenging during these COVID times and words like yours help a lot. In fact the whole community here is lovely.

1 Like

Done and dusted! Now what?

1 Like

I have completed the 28 Day challenge!!! It was sooooo exciting and interesting to learn not to mention easy to understand with your explanations and exercises! One of the best online tutorials I have ever taken!!!

@AnujNaik

Great to hear that you enjoyed the challenge. Well done.

Badge awarded.