Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

1 Like

You’re on a roll, Askar! Keep on having fun. 2nd badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you again Arthur. I’m really enjoying here! Thanks to Chris and all the stuff:)

1 Like

Finished! I add one thing to make the timer stop when you beat the game.
I also added sounds for the win and lose.
The sounds were from freesound.org.
P.S. What course should I take now?

1 Like

Hi Chris, I am Ana from Malaysia. Am so grateful to come across your Youtube channel since the lockdown began. I’ve always wanted to build mobile apps to make my ideas become a reality - but what stopped me before was the lack of teachers on Youtube who could simplify coding & and teach how to build an app. I also heard many people ask me to go to Flutter to start build apps, but I’ve seen it’s messy in relation to Swift & I hate messy stuff. I’ve decided to stick to Swift as for now cuz it’s so simple and thanks to you!! You, Chris has taught app building in a very organised and simple manner! I love it. I am so motivated to build more apps, for my business idea & for fun. I know it takes lots of time and dedication & i noted all your advice throughout. This is one of the best achievements i’ve had in my life :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the tutorials. Feels good to get this far.

1 Like

Wow, you also added more features, amazing! Congratulations on your 2nd badge. Hope you had fun. I suggest you try doing our Slots Challenge next. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Ana! Salaam! We’re so glad that we were able to positively impact your learning. Makes all the hard work so worth it. We’ll always be cheering for you as you progress on your iOS app development learning. Congrats on your badge, and hope you do our other challenges! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Miguel! Congrats on your new badge! Keep up the awesome work. :slight_smile:

Finally finished this! Feeling moderately comfortable around Xcode and Swift, so I’m eager to continue learning and cannot wait to get my first app published someday (soon, hopefully). Thanks so much for providing such a solid foundation of lessons for free, Chris! I might just go for your paid content especially since it’s on sale right now. :grin: Look forward to leveling up with you!

3 Likes

Yayyyy! I completed the Match Card App! :partying_face: I tried learning Swift so many times already and it really is the first time I feel confident enough to have fun while doing so. Thanks Chris and the team, you guys are amazing.

I found myself fluent enough to make a few tweaks here and there, and added the timer.invalidate() when the player has won! Might not be a big thing for senior dev, but for a student like me, it only makes me realize how much I truly understand on my own. Cannot wait to carry on and learn even more skills with all of you!

2 Likes

Outstanding, Tiffany, just outstanding! We can’t wait to see you become better and greater. That’s the only way to go for you. Thanks for pushing and persevering. You definitely earned your second badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are MORE AMAZING, Louis! Job well done! Just keep on going, and I hope you’ll get to try our other challenges. Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much, Arthur! :grin:

1 Like

Yes!!! I made it. Next, to the YouTube App.
Keep it coming Chris!!!

1 Like

Woop Woop :raised_hands:

1 Like

Well done, SteelAndMagnum! Hope you get to do our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, J2K! We’re proud of you! Keep on having fun and slaying our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

I’m so proud of myself by making It all the way. Some of the errors that have occurred along the way have been hard to solve but I managed to deal with them and that it’s so rewarding.

I’m so thankful for this challenge as it have learned me a ton even though I’m a complete beginner (perhaps i’m not that much of complete beginner any longer :wink:).

This is my work!

1 Like

Congrats, Philip! You are definitely on your way to becoming a coding guru, haha. You just knocked out our two challenges, well done! Massive congrats, and very cool screenshot. So nice of you to include Chris. :slight_smile: Enjoy your second badge!

1 Like