Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Thank YOU for being an awesome student! Two badges in a row, outstanding! Hope you find time to do our Slots challenge so you get all the badges. :slight_smile:

Thanks for these awesome tutorials to learn coding, here’s the Match App just completed. I have just joined CWC+ to continue my journey to build my app. Cheers Cam

1 Like

Awesome, you now have two amazing badges. Keep on killing it! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks Arthur :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had so much fun and learned a ton. Such a simple game but a lot of logic and nuance built in!

1 Like

Yay, glad to know that you enjoyed this challenge, Bryan! Just awarded your 2nd badge to you, congrats!

Hello All,

I finished! Thanks so much, Chris for the great lesson! I really enjoyed it.

Barbara

1 Like

Well done Barbara. It’s always a great sense of achievement when you get an App working.

1 Like

Finished

2 Likes

Thanks for these tutorials to learn coding, here’s the Match App just completed.

2 Likes

Well done, enjoy your 2nd badge. Keep on going! :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I can make it through!! Big thanks for Chris and team! Looking forward to get more step further with you!! Code universe, I’m cominggggg!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the best course!

2 Likes

We’ll always, always believe in you. This is only the beginning! :slight_smile: Badge awarded, and keep on going!

Well done! Proud to award your 2nd badge to you. Keep on trying our other challenges! :slight_smile:

1 Like

what exactly did you do to get more cards on the display? i can’t get it right

I just love to more excite everyday to learn ios programming language after 28 days challenge complete.
Thanks chris team.

1 Like

I Just finished the 28 Day’s Challenge, it was really great to follow and learn from you Chris !!
Thank you Chris :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, Sandip! We’re proud of you! Pleased to award to you your second badge. Keep on going!

1 Like

Awesome, Lakshmi! 2nd badge awarded! Keep on doing our other challenges. Cheering for you!