Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Hi Chris. Great lessons! I completed the app!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 1.12.16 AM|690x394

1 Like

Hey Chris, thanks so much for your tutorial on Match App! I learnt so much in the process and finally things start to make sense to me.

1 Like

These tutorials are the best! I’ve learned so much and cannot wait until I finish and publish my first app. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you as well, Samaya! You’re on a roll! Enjoy your new badge. :slight_smile:

You the best, PowerPop! You didn’t just settle for completing this challenge just for the sake of completing it. You actually did more than what was asked! Happy to award you your badge! :slight_smile:

Well done, Priti! Keep on doing our other challenges. Badge awarded!

Awesome, Skya! Hope you had fun. Enjoy your new badge.

Thanks for your kind words, ChickaSoup! You will only get better and better. Happy to award to you your new badge! :slight_smile:

Many thanks again for the resources!
On to the next one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve finished the first 29 days and Match Card App
Thanks for your course Mr.Chris :heart_eyes:
This was an awesome and creative course :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

You’re so welcome, Mike! You’re just really on a roll. I am sure you had fun doing this 2nd challenge. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Well done, hinodi! Congrats! Hope you can find time to do our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed MatchApp! I used a smaller iPhone size than the one in the tutorial and tweaked the margins a bit to look better visually. However, resizing the card cell content views in the storyboard did not seem to translate into the running app. I was hoping to get 4 cards across on the smaller screen, but it kept rendering it as 3.

1 Like

Well done, kgaebel! Badge awarded! Sorry for this, but can you kindly post your question in another thread so that our technical support staff can better see it and give you proper advice? This thread is exclusively for the posting of challenge screenshots. Congrats again!

Thanks Arthur. Actually, my question was answered. I was confusing some of the sizing attributes for stack view and cell view. All good now.

1 Like

Don’t know If I deserve the 28 Day badge or not?
I finished the Match App in IOS Foundations module 3: The Card Game
And I am getting errors when it runs, build is successful !!

I have redone the app several times, and caught errors along the way, And still I am getting errors. Sorry I am tired of trying to get this app to work, for Now !
Please, I hope this is good enough ?
= = =

= = =

1 Like

Thanks for not giving up, CatzShadowy! Well done. :slight_smile: Badge awarded. And I hope you’ll try the other challenges! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Arthur . . . Yes, I plan to keep going on with the courses !
I bought the courses last year, like 12 months ago! And couldn’t get over the hump in learning and gave up for a long while too, I would go back try and give up, finally I just left it alone.
Recently I Realized I was being negative about it and putting myself down for being frustrated.
Which was holding me back from moving on, going forward.
Hopefully I won’t do that again!
Thank you for the Badge !

1 Like

Thanks for helping me build this! Great course. Look forward to the next steps.

1 Like

Well done, Christopher! Hope you had fun! Keep on doing our other challenges if you wish. Badge awarded! :slight_smile: