New Member Introductions

Hello everyone
Glad to join this community,
My nick name is Time. Im here to become professional in Xcode and making new friends :grinning:
Thanks

1 Like

Hello guys!

My name is Justin, and I am currently pursuing bachelor degree in Computer Science (still beginner level though) .

Due to this pandemic, I have a lot of free time at home. Rather than killing time by watching Netflix and sleeping for the whole day, I decided to be productive. So here I am in this course to learn and get knowledge on IOS app development. Hopefully one day I can create applications that bring positive impacts for the society.

I am happy to be in the community, and I hope we all can learn together.

Cheers!
Justin

1 Like

Yay, welcome! Making new friends + learning a new skill? Sounds like a great combo to me. Have fun, and thanks for learning with us!

Such a wise move, Justin! Investing in yourself is always a great thing to do. We’re confident that you’ll make it. We can’t wait to see you progress and eventually test the apps you’ll create. Welcome to the fam!

2 Likes

Hello CodeCrew,
My name is Rusty. I’ve been developing games since 2017. I just got back into it about late 2019 and have been doing it since.
Although I have three years of experience, I still struggle trying to figure how to develop a game/app on IOS mobile since the layout is different of that a computer.

1 Like

Welcome, Rusty!!! I think you’ll manage just fine given your background in game development. You’ll get there! Thanks again for learning with us; we can’t wait to see your future posts (and apps!)!

Hi CodeCrew!

My name is Gökhan and I am beginning with my journey to become an iOS developer!
I will begin with my masters Degraa in Software Engineering and Design with focus Mobile App Development. I think this course will give ma a brief introduction to app development and much more!

Feeling lucky to be here!

1 Like

Hi there Community! :wave:t2:

My name is Chief, and I am totally new to app/webdesign/coding. I am searching for good information for already a long time, and I hope I finally get the information I need to know.

My dream is to make something unique via coding/webdesign, I hope the tutorials and the community will help.

Greets and Hello,
Chief

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Gökhan! Wow, with your upcoming Masters studies and now that you’re part of the CWC community, we can’t even imagine all the amazing apps you’ll soon create. Enjoy your learning journey and never forget that we’re just here to support. All the best to you!

Welcome to the family, Chief! What a cool name! Well, you’ve FINALLY come to the right place to make that dream of yours a reality. Update us from time to time regarding your progress in learning from our tutorials. And we’re always just here to provide you with assistance if you need it. Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi Chris,
This is pratibha and today i started swift programming videos for beginners.
I am basically from Java background.Now in this lockdown trying to learn something new and different . Your videos are short simple and easy to start with.
Thanks for helping us all with understanding and making our foundation strong.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Paul and I’m reawakening a long dormant side of myself. I’m in my 30’s and work as a professional musician and teacher, but way back in middle school used to mess around with programming silly basic and qbasic apps. The coronavirus crisis has reawakened this long dormant side of my self both because 1) I have a little extra time as my work has all stopped 2) If my work as a musician never returns, I need to possibly develop some new fundamental skills that may eventually lead to new kinds of work! I’m excited to begin this journey as an adult learner!

1 Like

Cheers, Pratibha! You are definitely making the right decision to invest in yourself during these challenging times. Just keep on watching our lessons to see how far it will take you. Welcome to the family!

Yay, Paul! Thanks for coming back to doing one of your earliest interests! Curious to see how this reawakened skill of yours will blossom even more. Keep us updated on your progress, and don’t forget that the community is just here to support and cheer you on. WELCOME!

So I’ve finished the first course (29 day challenge) but I’m having trouble navigating the website. I’ve joined, but can’t figure out How do I get to the next course? (Where is the link?) I can only find the marketing “learn more about joining CWC” but having already done that, can’t seem to find the class itself. How do I login and find the materials? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello CodeCrew! :wave:
My name is Bach, and I’ve been learning iOS app development from the start of May 2020.
I started learning app development because I’ve always wanted to make an app.
I want to make an app that is successful and generates a side profit.

1 Like

Hello, tpetdoctor! If you want to access your enrolled courses, then log-in here.

Have fun learning!

Welcome to the CWC fam, Bach! Yay, talk about taking the small yet necessary steps to finally make one of your goals come true. That’s the drive, that’s the spirit! Never forget that we’re just here to support you if you need any help. Thank you so much for learning with us!

Hello all! I’m Tom a former web dev turned pilot.

I’ve always wanted to dig more in to native development so being out of work seemed like the best time to reinvent my self a bit and lean some new skills!

1 Like