New Member Introductions

Welcome, Emma! Enjoy your stay here. Warmest regards! :slight_smile:

Hallo, Sandor! So pleased to welcome someone like you who hails from one of the most beautiful countries in the world! We are just here to support you in every step of the way until you reach that amazing moment that you are already promoting your own app, not just here, but to the world as well! Enjoy your stay! Ich danke dir sehr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, many thanks for the warm welcome :smiley: Yesterday I have made my CWC+ membership and start now with the first lecture. Greetings Sandor Friederich

1 Like

Hello All,

Looking forward to being apart of this community and learning as much as I can. Loving the challenges of what I have experienced so far and greatly appreciate your style of teaching Chris.

JK

1 Like

Welcome to the fam, JK! Loving your drive! Can’t wait to see you slay all our challenges and award you all the badges. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,
I am Jochen, a software developer from southern Germany.
I went all the way from becoming an industrial mechanic, liking CNC programming, to actual software development using mostly Java and Databases while playing around with Android.
Now I feel it’s about time transitioning to iOS.
Looking forward to become more and more involved here.

2 Likes

Cheers, Jochen! Pleased to welcome you here! You seem to have a lot of programming background so that should work to your favor. We’re eager as well to see your progress. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Hi Chris and Everyone

Thank for creating this useful course.

My name is Huong from Vietnam. In the past I studied some programing languages at university but I didn’t write a single code line in real project, so I nearly forgot them all :smiley: Now I’m a full-time mother, I want to study Swift in order to code some iOS apps in free time and can get back to work later.

Nice to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hello! My name is Nidhi and I am a junior in high school. Right now, I hope to learn how to build an IOS app for a community project at my school. I am familiar with a little JavaScript coding but other than that, this is very new to me!

Thank you Chris on providing such helpful videos, I am already on lesson three and I cant wait to keep learning!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family, Huong! We’re confident that your background in programming languages will help you in iOS app development learning journey. We’re cheering for you! Have fun. :slight_smile:

Another talented youngster right here! Enjoy your stay here, Nidhi! You have a great journey and future ahead in iOS app development. We can’t wait to see and use your future apps! :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I’m new here. My name is Tommy and just like you I would like to learn about swift.
Many thanks to @CodeWithChris for the inspiration and the resources.
Wish you all the best of luck with your projects/learnings.
Tommy

1 Like

Hello peoples,

My name is Ekow(echo)
here are some reasons I am investing in the education of coding.

1. It’s frustrating to have an idea and not know how to communicate just because of a language barrier.
  2. I want to be able to create something, instead of just being on the user end all the time.
  3. This is something I said I want to do so I’m looking for the best team ,teachers , and peers to do it with. I researched came across code with Chris (out of all the videos this one I feel helped me the most)so here I am a blank page ready to code.
  4. lastly congrats to all that have made it a yr and so on , I see it’s a lot lol.

lets go

• Ekow
1 Like

Hi. Mark here. I’ve been a software developer for a long time but this is my first foray into the Apple ecosystem and app development. The company I’m working for is looking to do an app and asked me “what would it take?”. Thanks to you folks at CCWC, I’m getting a better idea.

Mark

1 Like

We’re glad to have you here, Tommy! We’re just here to support you in your iOS app development journey. :slight_smile:

Amazing reasons, Ekow! I so liked your #2 reason in particular. :slight_smile: Slowly but surely you’ll get to the place where you want to be. We’re cheering for you!

1 Like

Welcome to the family, Mark! We’re humbled that you chose us as part of your iOS app development journey. :slight_smile: Enjoy your stay!

Hello there!
I’m Stefano,but you will find me everywhere as Est.
I would like to know if it is possible via Xcode , to make myself a Virtual Controller for mac,
Basically i want to start the app, and use the keyboard , but he think i have a controller.

Can i start with the tutorials about ios?
or mayve there is a better way to start?
I got some experience in coding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi CodeCrew,

My name is Richard Zheng, a 19-year-old undergraduate dreaming of achieving my ideas by coding and designing.
( Maybe my name sounds like a man living in 1950s :joy::joy::joy:. I got that name from my English teacher in junior high school by drawing lots and I have used it until today )

Enjoying using devices designed attentively by Apple drives me to be keen to thinking about what I can create. Many ideas occur to me and I want to learn about coding to achieve them. Chris’s courses is the most enjoyable courses of what I’ve watched before. And I’m so excited to see so many learners like me in the community.:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hey Arthur ,

thank you once again, are you familiar with design home 3d?
also I have some questions.

1 Like